PJ's Bliss is now in stock! This pump is dynamic! One of the biggest questions being asked is "how is PJ's Bliss and PJ's Comfort the same and how are they different?"
Below is how the Bliss and Comfort are the same and different:
- They both have patented technology for both compression and vacuum which truly mimics that babies suckling pattern
- Sof-touch™ silicone cups — one size fits all
- Compact and lightweight - 1 1/2lbs
- Separate controls regulate vacuum (15-250 mmHg )and cycles ( 36-250 cycles/min.)
- Safe for multiple users
- Built-in timer to track elapsed time
- A one-micron filter between the kit and pump prevents bacteria, viruses and milk from entering the pump, thus preventing cross contamination (documented in a study by Arbor Technology available on request)
- Exhaust filter
- Heat sensor
- Vacuum sensor
- Warning lights indicate: vacuum build-up, filter occlusion, tube kinking, or excess internal temperature
- The Comfort has a more robust motor and valve that is used in Hospital/NICU setting. The Bliss' motor and valve are for retail/consumer/DME buyers.
- The Comfort has a 3 year warranty, whereas the Bliss comes with a 1 year warranty.
- Insurance companies will cover the Bliss, whereas the baby needs to be in the Hospital, separated from mom, for the Comfort to be covered by insurance companies.
- The Comfort has a study proving it will initiate a milk supply in mother's of very low birth weight infant (premature baby) which makes it a hospital grade